EMU 5.11 … EMU for Webex. Cisco Control Hub API integration for migration, provisioning, audits and updates.
- Extends the capability of Cisco Broadworks UC-One Collaborate to Cisco Webex for Broadworks migration by proving an API access to this function.
- Adds the ability to audit across clusters using a single login. Separate clusters can configured to be selected within the same session. This allows the audit to be executed on any of the clusters without the need to logout from one cluster, and then login to another cluster.
- Tighter integration of EMU products. The ability to launch EMU 6 applications from withing the EMU 5 framework using the same credentials. Links to the EMU 6 products are provided within the EMU 5.11 UI, and can be launched without requiring further user authentication.
- Single sign on between EMU 5 and EMU 6
- API for Cisco’s Webex Control Hub for migration from Collaborate
- Multi cluster audit
- Automatic selection of XSP host based on Userid
- Direct selection of objects to delete
- Additional checks prior to migration
- Automatic emails for provisioning results
- Domain configuration validation
- Cisco Broadworks STIR-SHAKEN
- Configurable file types for input files
EMU is an Extraction, Manipulation and Update (EMU) platform developed by BroadSource, that specialises in the management and integration of BroadWorks platforms. With just one click, Service Providers can:
- EXTRACT every piece of information from their Cloud UC environment to audit, analyse or backup customer configurations
- MANIPULATE thousands of configuration attributes in seconds, preparing for migrations
- UPDATE configuration settings, en masse, as a part of moves, adds and changes across the network or migrations to and from the Cloud UC platform.
Subscription to EMU SaaS is based on one or all of the following functions:
EMU Audit | EMU Analytics | EMU Update | EMU Provision | EMU Migrate | EMU Backup | EMU Restore | EMU Compare | EMU Reporting | EMU Firmware Distribution Management