EMU 5.3 offers many enhancements to the user interface and the core platform. The following list summarises the top features and enhancements in version 5.3:
- New framework to delete users, services, numbers and settings
- New login and configuration enhancements for automatic admin logins for multi cluster platforms
- New support for Auditing BroadWorks CLI Settings
- Support for System Level Device Management Tag Sets
- Scheduling of Reports
- New compare output that is compatible with Update and Provision functions
- Backup and restore announcement files
- API retrieval of EMU log or data file
EMU is an Extraction, Manipulation and Update (EMU) platform for Cloud UC developed by BroadSource and specialising in the BroadWork platform. With just one click, Service Providers can:
- EXTRACT every piece of information from their BroadWork environment to audit, analyse or backup customer group configurations.
- MANIPULATE thousands of configuration attributes in seconds, preparing for migrations.
- UPDATE, en masse, configuration settings, saving hundreds of ‘clicks’ and many hours.