Let’s get hands on.
Let’s get hands on.
Whether your Cloud platform supports millions of subscribers or a few thousand, our Service Provider project engineering methodology scales to meet your needs. We’ve been instrumental in the design, integration and innovation of Cloud Collaboration services. From product design to deployment, we’ve got your back.
Contact Center engagement
We can help you engage and care for your Contact Center customers better, wherever they are in their customer experience journey. When it comes to enquiry automation our track record is unsurpassed. And if an enquiry can’t be automated, we have the expertise in queuing and routing to get it to the best person with access to the right supporting information in real-time. We can also assist businesses to optimize their workforce through reporting, recording and analysis.
Our six phases of engagement are designed to guide and support clients through business improvement initiatives from inception through delivery and impact assessment:
- We review and document the gaps, risks, barriers, and benefits between current and future states
- Workshops and interview schedules are constructed for each engagement to ensure the full set of user, administration, support, and management roles are covered
- We quantify timing, costs and benefits and seek business ratification for each. We recommend technology infrastructure most suitable for retention, expansion, augmentation, or replacement
- We guide you through the prioritization of needs and the associated investment sequence based on the benefits delivered to the business
- We deliver and support CX solutions using our own Intellectual Property and know-how combined with software and services from Cisco, Genesys, IPSI, Calabrio, Amazon and other CX leaders.
Global Operations Center
Need somewhere to go when it’s urgent or out of hours? We run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether it’s monitoring, incident management, service requests or system patching, we offer a flexible operational support model that allows you to choose the level of support required for the different Cloud Collaboration technologies deployed in your Cloud network.
Many Global Service Providers have chosen to partner with us to deliver a complete end-to-end Managed Service, including:
- Active monitoring
- Incident management
- Proactive maintenance
- Service portal
- Priority based SLAs
- Monthly reporting
- Minor Config Changes
- Service improvement